The studio is located in North County Wexford, just 15 minutes From Gorey on the R471 and about 80 minutes from the M50. Car is the best way to get here as Gorey is the main town for trains and buses.
My studio is situated behind the premises of Ballinahoun House B&B, fantastic accommodation for those of you who plan on staying over and taking a mini break in Wexford.
Studio Postal Address
Sat Nav co-ordinates : 52.5177911 -6.3410819
Search “Ballinahoun House B&B” in Google Maps
Google Maps Link ( DO NOT use directions from FaceBook)
- Take the M11 / N11 South bound, towards Wexford
- Near Gorey, take Exit 23 for Ballycanew (R741)
- Follow roundabouts onto the R741 heading for Ballycanew – NOT R742
- Pass straight through Ballycanew Village, follow road around – ( +10 minutes )
- Then straight through Ballyedmond Village – ( +5 minutes)
- Keep driving, you will pass a Maxol Station and then Wells House on your left – (+2 mins)
- Take left (after Wells House) at a sign for Kilmuckridge
- After 1.5km, right hand side, Ballinahoun House B&B – (Big white walls & long lane)
- Straight up the long lane, into the industrial yard and the studio is straight ahead
- Still in trouble, copy and paste these GPS exactly into google maps: 52.5177911 -6.3410819
- Leave the town over the bridge onto the R741 (The Gorey Road)
- Drive through Castlebridge all the way out passing the turn off for Oulart
- Continue approximately 16 kms until you see a RIGHT TURN sign for Kilmuckridge and Ballinahoun House ( Kilmanagh School is there on left)
- Turn right at that sign, we are located 1.5 kms on the right hand side on the Kilmuckridge road.
Here is a google map:
View Richie Photograhy Studio in a larger map
Bus (Bus Eireann) Timetable: Dublin – Gorey ( Or Search for Route 2 Here)
Bus (Wexford Bus) Timetable: Dublin – Gorey
Train Timetable: Dublin – Gorey
If you are taking the public transport route, then you will need to get a taxi from Gorey to my studio which can cost form €20-30 each way.