Hi there! Thank you for checking out my photography and your interest in booking a shoot with me. I want you to leave our shoot with a set of images that you will love and to give you an experience you won’t forget. A photoshoot should always be fun, relaxed and enjoyable, no matter if you are a professional or if it is your first time in front of a camera. It is my job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable…. because when you feel good, you will look good.
I cater to most types of portraiture photography, but I specialise in Modelling Portfolios and Actors Headshots You don’t have to be a model to book a photoshoot. Nobody needs a reason or excuse to have some beautiful images of themselves. If you think you will be too nervous to do a shoot, you can see how a typical shoot works and you can get some basic photoshoot tips. Here is a short behind the scenes video of my shoot with Miss Ireland 2012 Rebecca Maguire
Click below for details:
I have packages available that cover most people’s needs. All packages are for a photoshoot in my Wexford Studio, which is located behind Ballinahoun House B&B. My studio is spacious, relaxed and comfortable. I have the ability to create completely different looks throughout the shoot if required. This means you leave the shoot with a wide range of images that adds variety to your portfolio.
Contact Me here to make a booking or enquiry.
- A 3 hour studio photo shoot at my Wexford Studio – 9am, 12.30pm or 4pm sessions available
- Initial consultation & planning
- Fabulous Hair & Make-up with 3 different makeup looks (For female)
- 4/5 clothes changes for a variety of looks (using your own clothes)
- Private online gallery for viewing and selecting your images
- 10 beautiful images retouched, printed in a large 12×8 size
- Web size, digital versions of the retouched images for FaceBook, Twitter etc.
- Additional images available at extra cost – See Below
- Allow 4 hours in total for session
- 2 hour studio session including photoshoot and coaching time ( Dublin Headshot Studio Coming in Mar ’14 )
- Time to shoot 3-4 different outfits
- Private online gallery for viewing and selecting your favourites
- 4 colour images retouched and printed in A4 (12×8) size along with
- Hair, Make-up & Additional images available at extra cost – see below
Heavy or smokey eye make-up is not required for headshots as a headshot is about your personality and ability to great a look. A natural look is best for them as that way it your headshots reflects how you really look in person. For headshots, you can arrive with the hair and make-up that you are able to do your self. If you were going to a casting, you would do your own hair and make-up anyway, so this way your headshots really reflects on how you look in person. On the same note, retouching is kept to a minimum for headshots.
- Stay n’ Shoot – Stay in Ballinahoun B&B form €40 pps
- Location photoshoots i.e. Dublin area or anywhere from my studio, add €100
- Professional Hair & Make-up Styling, with Lashes, from €80 depending on who I use
- Fashion Stylist to bring you a selection of clothes depending on the look you want – From €175
- Additional Retouching – €20 per image
- Additional prints ( re-prints or copies)
- 12×8 €20
- A3 €35
- A1 €55
- A non-refundable deposit of €200 is required to secure your booking. PAY HERE
- Payment can be made via cash, cheque, bank transfer and all major credit & debit cards
- I am VAT registered and fully Insured for Public Liability
- The durations mentioned are approximate and include hair and make-up time
- RAW files or full size un-edited JPEGs are not included
- Three Sessions a day in studio, 9am, 12.30pm and 4pm
If you have never done a shoot before, here is a basic run through as to what happens:
- Days or weeks before the shoot, we chat on the phone to see what kind of shoot you want and we plan it out
- You aim to arrive at my studio at 8.45am if for a morning shoot ….. (allow time for getting lost 🙂 )
- Meet & Greet …… get a tea/ coffee ….. (to wake you up)
- Clothes are laid out in prep area and the looks to shoot are picked out and organised ….. (you then realise you brought too much 🙂 )
- Make-Up & Hair commences ….. (you sit back and relax)
- 10am Pep talk time….. (getting you in the zone)
- 10:15am we take the first shots ….. (you are a bit nervous at this point)
- 11:30 we are of our 3rd look and nearly there ….. (you are loving it and having fun right about now)
- 1:30pm we wrap it up, finish our last look and High Five the team ….. (you loved it so much your want to keep shooting)
- Wind down, get dress and head off home feeling like a million dollars
- Pick the best ones to go online to your private gallery
- Arrive with no make-up on if possible
- Wash your hair the day before
- Avoid fake tan!! – No Tan is better than bad, patchy tan and photoshop does not fix everything
- Retouching and Printing is completed within 28 days AFTER you select your favorite images
- Personal usage license for any images you receive – Not for publishing or commercial use without prior agreement
- Please inform me as to which photos, if any, you would not like me to upload online onto FaceBook etc.
- I, the Photographer always own the copyright on any images that I take. You are granted a usage license of the printed image, not the ownership.
I understand that you may have a lot of questions regarding a photo-shoot and I will answer them all as best I can to make you feel at ease. If you give me your number, I can give you a call back and a convenient time and go over the details with you and answer and additional questions that you may have. You can Contact Me here and leave your details.
revised June 2016